The Internet resources included below can be helpful in searching for potential colleges, locating scholarships, and understanding financial aid.
FAFSA on the WEB
By completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid online students and parents can:
- Get results 7-14 days faster
- Have access to online help
- Edit answers immediately
FAFSA hardcopy work sheet
- Customize scholarship searches
- Customize college searches
The Princeton Review
- A searchable college database of over 600 colleges and universities.
- The ability to research hundreds of majors, their requirements, possible jobs and salaries.
- They can apply to colleges online or print out college applications and mail them to the appropriate schools.
- Provides tools and information to guide students and parents through the experience of preparing for and choosing a college.
- College Search allows students to search for colleges, using four different methods in a database of over 3500 schools.
- Students can create a custom college list.
- Students can apply online to numerous colleges.
- Students can sign up for the SAT.
- Over 600 SAT practice questions can be reviewed.
- Families can review information on paying for college and search for scholarships.
Student Loan Funding
- Get answers to your financial aid questions
- Get help completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Receive information on scholarships, grants and loans
- Ask a Counselor Hotline open M-F 8am-8pm
(877)-477-7537 toll free
Provides information to help in the selection process of choosing a college or university to attend. The following topics are addressed: