2020 SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION – Dixie Heights H.S.
Dixie will also be offering summer school for any student who has failed a class during the 19-20 school year. This program is a computer based instructional tool that has assignments that are completed on the internet and can be completed on any internet accessible computer. The program will require:
- The student to be required a minimum check in with instructor of one day a week via a phone call or virtual meeting from entry into the program until the end of the program on June 26th.
- Should a student miss more than one weekly check-ins, the student will be removed from the program.
- Once the student has passed the class(es) they need to complete, he/she can stop the summer school program.
- This registration form must be submitted via email to guidance counselor or google form by May 26th.
- Google form can be found below. Or you can print and email this form.
- Counselors: Thad Dusing, Robbie Maddox, Travis Ogles
- Summer school cost: $35 to attend the summer school program.
- Payment must be paid by June 21st in cash, certified check, or money order made out to Dixie Heights High School. No personal checks will be accepted.
- A student can complete more than one class for no additional cost.
- Free and Reduced rates do apply. (Fee is $10 for students who qualify for the Reduced Lunch program.)
- If there are circumstances that have arisen due to COVID-19 that restricts your ability to pay for summer school, please contact your school guidance counselor.
- Completion by Friday, June 26th.
- All classes successfully completed by June 26th will have their grades updated to reflect a 60%.
- Any classes not successfully completed will remain on the transcript as a failing score and must be retaken next school year.
Once registration is complete, the student will be assigned a username and password to the course website. A staff member will monitor student accounts each week during the mandatory one day check in a week.
Summer School Registration Form