The Kenton County School District held its 5th Annual Excellence is Everywhere banquet on Nov. 7, honoring outstanding staff members in our district.
A certified and a classified member from each school were selected by his or her principal to be recognized.
This years winners were:
- Beechgrove: Nicole Wehrman and Sandy Ferguson
- Caywood: Nicole Kottmyer and Michele Thornberry
- Dixie Heights: Lynne Poston and Chris Menkhaus
- Fort Wright: Ashley Milar and Kim Del Barba
- Hinsdale: Michelle Greene and Gary Berling
- Ignite: Nicole Mathews and Jenni Kentrup
- Kenton: Lori Collins and Becky Guenther
- Piner: Kara Tolliver and Monica Trattles
- River Ridge: Molly Walter and Jean Ely
- Ryland Heights: Anita Holtzapple and Melissa Lemming
- Scott: Samantha Norris and Don Hankinson
- Simon Kenton: Keith Braunwart and Jamie Lawson
- Summit View: Samantha Wiechert and Heather Graziani
- Taylor Mill: Sharon Fritz and Debbie Petrey
- Turkey Foot: Jana Bromley and Sandy Geiman
- Twenhofel: Lisa Meier and Shawn Kannady
- White's Tower: Eric Hendrix and Mike Fairchild
- Woodland: Jason Schwartz and Patty Justice
In addition, the Leslie Holbrook Award for Outstanding Leadership was presented to Christi Jefferds, principal at Woodland Middle School.
The event was supported by several sponsors, including the Team Kenton Foundation, Celanese, Road ID, PCA Architecture, Corporex, Waltz, KCEA, AXA Advisors/Gates vonGerds, Five Seasons, Tom & Kim Banta and Dr. Henry Webb
For more photos, click here: https://www.kenton.kyschools.us/DistrictGallery.aspx?CategoryId=42276&schoolid=0