Kenton County School District
Beginning in the fourth grade, all students will participate in at least one activity providing a meaningful connection to school beyond the regular classroom each year.
Part-Time Support Personnel
Kenton County Schools strives to provide ALL students with every opportunity to participate in an activity that will lead to a meaningful connection to the school community, as stated in Goal 3. With so many opportunities available, it is sometimes difficult to fill positions with existing certified and classified employees of the district. Therefore it becomes necessary to hire part-time support personnel to ensure all activities are supported and staffed. The hiring process begins with the information on this page and should be read carefully.
- Part-time support personnel will be offered a position only in those instances in which certified teachers cannot be found to fill the position. Members of the teaching staff will always have priority in filling extracurricular assignments.
- Part-time support personnel positions are one-year only positions and must be applied (or re-applied) for every year.
- KRS 160.380 requires the application and background check process must be completed before performing any duty part-time support duty
Part-Time Support Personnel Application Process
- Complete the Part-Time Support Personnel online application found under "View internal positions" on the Employment page of the Kenton County School District website
- Once you have completed the online application, you will receive an e-mail from the application system requesting you to complete hiring paperwork, the Federal/State Background Check and the Child Abuse and Neglect (CAN) Check
- Position may be started when, and only when, Human Resources has received all required new hire paperwork, the background check has been completed and the receipt for the CAN check has been received
The Kenton County School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.